This will be an outlet to start putting out the comic strip I have been wanting to do for years. I guess it will also record moments of my life that I share with my wife,family and friends.

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Random thoughts

I am here at work waiting on my guys to finish the last couple of orders so we can get out of here.
So here are a few random thoughts to ponder.

Could the crew of the Enterprise really hold off a hostile attack from the Empire?


If you were force sensitive would you follow the path of the Jedi or the Sith?


Does it feel like that the presidential election is a game of "Pick your own poison"?


Is it wrong to want hashbrowns "all the way" @ 2:00 a.m.?


What animal is used for the meat in Mcdonald's hamburgers?


Does anyone think that we are ready to fight an alien invader?


Why the hell does every freaking deck from extended to standard have to have freaking tarmogoyf in it?


Does everyone find that "one thing" they are reall good at in life? I mean really do they?


Is it wrong to be almost 30 and still want to play a card game?


Do I have to keep having birthdays or can I stop right where I am at?


Why does it take almost 9 months after something traumatic happens before you start to accpet it and deal with it?


Would you really want to a win a lottery worth $325 million?


Does anyone else appreciate the feeling after you take a reall exceptional #2?

No comments: