This will be an outlet to start putting out the comic strip I have been wanting to do for years. I guess it will also record moments of my life that I share with my wife,family and friends.

Sunday, March 9, 2008

8:00 a.m. randomosity

Well today is my day off and I am already awake. I wish I was one of those people that could sleep late. I think if is really not possible for me. I have never been able to really sleep let alone sleep late.
So I guess I will haul off the trash and play some madden before Marlena wakes up. I have no
idea what we will do today. I would like to go to the race but then again it is just to much of a hassle. Marlena's mom was kept over night @ the hospital so hopefully she will be released today. She is ok...just had a little scare with a pinched nerve.

So I was thinking this morning about family. Until May of 07 I had 1 niece and that was it. Since then my older brother adopted a daughter, my younger brother had a son and wifes's sister adopted a boy. That brought the total up to 2 nieces and 2 nephews and a 300% increase of nieces and nephews in a 5 month span. Now Marlena's sister is preagnant and so is my younger brothers wife. That means that the total will now be 6. What a difference a year can make.

On to the geek corner. I just read X-Force #2 and this is turning out to be a great story line. Anyone that knows who Wolverine is, knows that he is a bad ass...well you aint seen nothing yet. His "daughter" is the ultimate weapon. This girl does not hesitate to carry out her mission and the amount of collateral damage she causes does not matter to her.

I have decided that if I were to have force powers that I would be a sith. The jedi play to many games and try to serve to many causes. The sith have one goal..to run the universe for the greater good of everyone. Every action they take is accounted for in the big picture. They do not worry how their actions will be interpreted by others, they just act and do what needs to be done. A sith can love just like a jedi and probably love more so.

I think I want to learn how to write. I think I could write a book, I just need to learn the format and get a really good proof reader.

The new Iron Man movie looks awesome. The new mtv films movie Stop Loss looks like it could be good. I like Ryan Phillipe as an actor.

2 comments:

J-Mac said...

Don't forget your two honorary nephwes! Glad you're in blogland, check out the McCraryness at www.payingpeterback.com/wordpress

pbgaboy said...

I have not forgotten them at all.